LOL - the delusional rant continues!

A place for the NFB community to discuss any subject.
raddr
*** Veteran

LOL - the delusional rant continues!

Post by raddr »

http://www.msnusers.com/DatasnoopersFor ... 3221894017

All kidding aside, the physician side of me feels sorry for the guy. I sincerely hope he gets some competent professional help before it is too late.
ataloss
**** Heavy Hitter

Post by ataloss »

omg
Have fun.

Ataloss
wanderer
*** Veteran

Post by wanderer »

Hocus seems to need to be the center of attention, the 'guru', 'misunderstood', 'insightful'. I thought he was insightful on some of the older stuff. I found his 'earth shaking' insights on SWRs particularly uninformative.

C'est la vie.

It would be interesting to see what sorts of 'facts' JWR1945 was "confirming". And, how would he know what hocus said to snoopy in an e-mail?
regards,

wanderer

The field has eyes / the wood has ears / I will see / be silent and hear
ElSupremo
Admin Board Member

Post by ElSupremo »

Greetings wanderer :)
It would be interesting to see what sorts of 'facts' JWR1945 was "confirming". And, how would he know what hocus said to snoopy in an e-mail?
As would I. :?
"The best things in life are FREE!"

www.nofeeboards.com
ataloss
**** Heavy Hitter

Post by ataloss »

and if they are all emailing among themselves why the need to post claims of confirmation publicly?
Have fun.

Ataloss
peteyperson
**** Heavy Hitter

Post by peteyperson »

Public vindication? A sense of grandeur?
ataloss wrote:and if they are all emailing among themselves why the need to post claims of confirmation publicly?
wanderer
*** Veteran

Post by wanderer »

regards,

wanderer

The field has eyes / the wood has ears / I will see / be silent and hear
Bookm
Admin Board Member

Post by Bookm »

WOW! interesting wanderer. This is equivalent to panhandling, n'est pas? :(

Sad.

Bookm
Wall Street investment products suck because it's all about them and their revenue today. It's not about us and our income tomorrow. - Scott Burns
raddr
*** Veteran

Post by raddr »

Oh my God. :shock: What little doubt I had about the guy being mentally ill just evaporated completely. Unbelievable. :lol:
ataloss
**** Heavy Hitter

Post by ataloss »

sad
Have fun.

Ataloss
ChocoKitty
* Rookie

Post by ChocoKitty »

Words fail me.. ..
peteyperson
**** Heavy Hitter

Re: LOL - the delusional rant continues!

Post by peteyperson »

I have emailed BookofHook about hocus. I just couldn't help myself. He needed to be advised that he's started two of his own boards and then adandoned them saying he's "busy on several projects right now". And that he's been banned from two websites and not just the one he copped to. There seems to be several running threads besides those that have already been mentioned. Starting something but not following thru. Leaping to conclusions without proper basis. Wanting to piggyback off someone else's hard work setting up a website rather than go to the trouble of paying for and working on his own. This, of course, comes back to him being too busy even though he seems to have the time to begin a lot of things..

It is not my style to talk behind someone's back but Hook has been an excellent poster on the Fool Gaming boards and I felt he deserved that much.

Petey
raddr wrote:http://www.msnusers.com/DatasnoopersFor ... 3221894017

All kidding aside, the physician side of me feels sorry for the guy. I sincerely hope he gets some competent professional help before it is too late.