Termination of TMF Posting Privileges--Mine!

Financial Independence/Retire Early -- Learn How!
JWR1945
***** Legend

Post by JWR1945 »

hocus
Now, I am a practical person. Getting control of the REHP board is not going to be easy given that I am no longer able to post anywhere on the Motley Fool service. This recent development is a serious setback....

In a strange kind of way it is not that much of a setback. The people at the REHP are still obsessed with trying to ridicule hocus and all Safe Withdrawal Rate investigations at this board.

I attribute that to their lack of ideas.

But the more that they rant about how horrible we are, the more that they will send people over here to see what is going on.

Have fun.

John R.
raddr
*** Veteran

Post by raddr »

JWR1945 wrote:
In a strange kind of way it is not that much of a setback. The people at the REHP are still obsessed with trying to ridicule hocus and all Safe Withdrawal Rate investigations at this board.

I attribute that to their lack of ideas.

But the more that they rant about how horrible we are, the more that they will send people over here to see what is going on.

Have fun.

John R.

The reason they are so upset is that we have a much more tolerant atmosphere and we are able to discuss the absurdities of intercsts's SWR study here which is something they can't do there without personal attacks and ridicule. That board is pretty much a waste of time if anyone is looking for useful SWR information. Remember, intercst has a monetary stake in his 4% TSM:FI mantra. He's trying to make money by pedaling flawed scheme that he is too smart to follow himself.