September 11th

Financial Independence/Retire Early -- Learn How!
peteyperson
**** Heavy Hitter

September 11th

Post by peteyperson »

As one of the few Brits here I would just like to pass on my condolences and best wishes to anyone who lost someone on this day two years ago.

My eyes are welling up just typing this message out. This was truly a tragedy felt worldwide.

Best wishes,
Pete
kathyet
Admin Board Member

Post by kathyet »

Hello Peteyperson,

Thank you for your kind thoughts and to any one that it personally touched please accept my condolences as well. This is a sad day that will stay with me for ever.

Kathyet
Trex
* Rookie

Post by Trex »

Very thoughtful Pete- my best also to anyone who may have lost a friend or relative.

Trex
therealchips
*** Veteran

Post by therealchips »

Thanks, Petey. It was a loss for all of us, even if we did not know personally any of the dead, injured, or bereaved. Citizens of more than ninety countries died in the atrocities of 9/11/2001. There was some recognition of this international tragedy yesterday when British police officers participated in the observation at Ground Zero. We will not forget the terrorist attacks. We intend not to let them happen again.

Now then, if we would just put forth the effort to get control of our borders . . .
He who has lived obscurely and quietly has lived well. [Latin: Bene qui latuit, bene vixit.]

Chips